Jesmond Community Hub
Location: 44 Mordue Parade, Jesmond, NSW 2299
(Next to Jesmond Stockland Mall back carpark and the bowling club)
Opening Hours: Mondays – Fridays, 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
The Jesmond Community hub is based at Jesmond Neighbourhood Centre and we provide:
- Information about community services
- Referral to other government and non-government services
- Weekly programs in Jesmond
- Community Events and Workshops
- Hall Hire
- Free photocopying, printing and faxing for low income community members
- Wallsend Community Garden
The Jesmond Community Hub supports the participation and inclusion of members of our community such as migrants and refugees, Indigenous Australians, low income residents, women with children, seniors and teenagers. We do this through our annual schedule of weekly, monthly and annual programs.
Everyone is welcome to attend our events and we encourage you to drop into Jesmond Neighbourhood Centre and find out what how you can be involved.